只需一步,快速开始

楼主: 阿甘
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[资讯] 追踪悍猫的出埃及记

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-4-19 09:56 | 只看该作者
原帖由 悍猫 于 2008-4-19 00:14 发表
But also, there is a disadvantage, a big disadvantage beside the tough road here --- the dog. Every family here got a dog, or even more......  they chased around me, I can even feel their breath on my ...

But also, there is a disadvantage, a big disadvantage beside the tough road here --- the dog. Every family here got a dog, or even more......  they chased around me, I can even feel their breath on my leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And apparently, some of them were biting my bike bags behind me!!!!!!!
但同时,也有一个缺点,一个很大的缺点,除了这艰难的路之外——狗。这里每户人家都养着一条狗,甚至不止一条。。。它们追着我,我甚至在我的腿上可以感觉到他们的呼吸!!!显然的,有几只还在咬我单车后面的包!!!

And, what's more, one of these brave dogs even tried to bite on me! Thanks for the god, my pants was so thick that I only felt his sharp teeth "tenderly k[oo] issed on my skin"...........and then, he fled away.........................
而且,更惨的是,几只胆子比较大的狗甚至试着来咬我!谢天谢地,我的裤子很厚,所以我只感到了它锋利的牙齿“温柔地亲吻了我的皮肤”。。。。然后。。。逃走了。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-4-19 10:03 | 只看该作者
原帖由 悍猫 于 2008-4-19 00:27 发表
After 15 km riding on a road like this, finally my patience gone. But I found where ever there is a bridge that across the cannel, there is a guard!

Finally, I found a bridge where there is no guar ...

After 15 km riding on a road like this, finally my patience gone. But I found where ever there is a bridge that across the cannel, there is a guard!
在经过了15公里这样的骑行以后,我的耐心最终消失了。但我发现有桥穿过煤矿的地方,都有一个守卫!

Finally, I found a bridge where there is no guard, but,  I was so unlucky that only had I enjoyed a  smooth road of 500 meters, there is another check point waiting for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
最终,我发现了一座没有守卫的桥,但是,我是这么的不走运以至于在享受了500米平稳的大路之后,又有一个检查站等着我!!!

They stopped me again.
Again, they were very polite, again, they took a chair for me, again, they asked me where I was going, again they said they will ask their senior officer........
他们又再次地把我拦下。
再次的,他们很礼貌,再次的,他们给我拿来一张椅子坐,再次的,他们问我我要去哪里,再次的,他们说他们得请示一下上级。。。

I began to realize my destiny would be finally sent back to Luxor by police.............
我开始意识到我的目的地将是最终被警方遣返回“Luxor”。。。。。。。。

[ 本帖最后由 Kahn 于 2008-4-20 08:31 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-4-19 10:05 | 只看该作者
原帖由 悍猫 于 2008-4-19 00:33 发表
But , this time, to my surprise, only after 1 min, one of them came out and said, you can go now...............

Thanks for the mighty  god..........

But , this time, to my surprise, only after 1 min, one of them came out and said, you can go now...............
但是,这次,让我惊讶的是,在仅仅过了一分钟以后,他们中的一个出来说,你可以走了。。。。。

Thanks for the mighty  god..........
感谢伟大的上帝。。。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-4-19 10:07 | 只看该作者
原帖由 悍猫 于 2008-4-19 02:45 发表
But, what about tomorrow? Should I expect to find another bypass behind an other village? Should I expect to meet another gan of dogs which got sharp teeth? ...............

但是,明天怎么办?我是不是应该再去找在另一个村庄后面的另一条旁路?我是否应该等着再去迎接另一群有着锋利牙齿的狗?。。。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2014-8-1 04:51
  • 签到天数: 116 天

[LV.6]常住居民II

发表于 2008-4-19 10:10 | 只看该作者
    good luck  ..~~~[jhl]
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-4-19 10:29 | 只看该作者
    原帖由 悍猫 于 2008-4-19 02:50 发表
    I think all of you will ask the same question on me, if the police pay such attention on the foreign travelers, that mean the situation is very very serious to you, otherwise they don't need to do so, ...

I think all of you will ask the same question on me, if the police pay such attention on the foreign travelers, that mean the situation is very very serious to you, otherwise they don't need to do so, is that right? Are you unconscious about that ? Don't you know the attacks that happend in Egypt?
    我想,你们都会问我一个同样的问题,如果J C这么关注外国旅行者,那意味着形势对你来说很严峻,不然他们没有必要这样做,对不对?你就对那个没有什么意识吗?你不知道发生在埃及的袭击吗?

Yes, of course, I know that very well, better than any of you, may be. I can even tell you the last 10 attacks happened here in the past few years, in Cairo, in Luxor, in Taba, and laso(last? by Kahn) on the way from Luxor to Aswan.
    当然,的确,我都知道,而且可能比你们知道的更清楚。我甚至可以告诉你在过去的几年里发生在这里的十次攻击,在开罗,在卢克索,在塔巴,以及最后一个在卢克索到阿斯旺的路上的袭击。

But, let me tell you something  what does it mean by  "terriorists" in my mind.
    但,让我告诉你一些我脑子里“恐怖分子”的含义吧。
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-4-19 11:37 | 只看该作者
    原帖由 悍猫 于 2008-4-19 03:01 发表
    Terrorists are a group of people, full of talent, with specified goals and well organized experts in various fields, such as weapons, bombs,etc.  Before the action, they will calculate precisely what  ...

Terrorists are a group of people, full of talent, with specified goals and well organized experts in various fields, such as weapons, bombs,etc.  Before the action, they will calculate precisely what kind of people should be attacked, and when should be attacked, how many people should die this time,  and what nationality should take the most. And also, what should they do after the attack. What should be asked from the government........
    恐怖分子是一群很有才华,有着特殊的目标和良好地组织了各个领域诸如武器、炸弹等方面的专家的组织。在行动之前,他们会细致地考虑什么样的人被攻击,以及当他们被攻击的时候,有多少人会同时死亡,以及什么国籍应该死的最多。还有,他们还会考虑在攻击以后他们该做些什么,向政府提出什么要求。。。

Do you beleive that a well-organized terrorists will attach a guy  who randomly ride a bike along the way, and cause  uncertian  results? And if you fail, you have to wait for another 10 years to meet anther guy like him ?
    你是否相信一个良好组织的公布分子会攻击一个随机性地在路上骑着单车的人,从而造成不确定的结果?而且,如果你失败了,你必须再等10年来等另一个像这样的家伙?

If you do like this, I can tell you that you are not qualified to be a real terrorist, you are only somebody mad.
    如果你真的喜欢这样做,那我只能告诉你你不适合做一个真正的恐怖分子,你只是一个疯子。

So, in this case, or otherwise we can say, in most of the time, you are somewhat more dangerous of taking a so called "police convey" bus that transfer from one city to another daily.
    所以,鉴于此,我们也可以说,在大部分的时候,你如果坐着J C护送的每天从一个城市到另一个城市的大巴反而更危险。

Of course, attacks in the past few years do cause a significant death roll, as much as 200, maybe. But , if this number, 200, is divided by the millions of tourists that visted Egypt each year, you will soon find out that this ratio is no more than the risk of a aircraft crash.
    当然,过去的几年发生的攻击的确造成了很明显的死亡人数,可能高达200人。但是,如果这个数字,200,除以每年拜访埃及的数百万的恐怖分子,你会很快发现这个比例跟一个飞行器发生空难的风险差不多。

So, don't be too serious about that, take it easy everyday, do what you want to do, and enjoy your life.
    所以,不要太担心那个,每天都放轻松点,做你想做的,享受你的生活。
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-4-19 11:43 | 只看该作者
    原帖由 悍猫 于 2008-4-19 03:14 发表
    I had never tried to write such a long English aritical in my life time, even if in the TOFEL, if they do have an item of composition like this. More seriously, if you made a bad mistake in your test  ...

I had never tried to write such a long English aritical in my life time, even if in the TOFEL, if they do have an item of composition like this. More seriously, if you made a bad mistake in your test paper, only your teacher knows. But, if you made a mistake here, on the web, thousands of people here are "enjoying" your disgusting English.
    我这辈子还从来没有试着去写这么长的英语文章,甚至是托弗考试,如果他们真的有这么一道作文题的话。更严重的是,如果你在你的试卷里犯了一个很严重的错误,只有你的老师知道。但是,如果你在这儿犯了一个错误,在网上,数千人都会在这里“享受”你糟糕的英语。

Thank you for Kahn and all the others who helped me to translate my words into Chinese,  I think there must be some mistakes involved here, it wll be very appreciated if you can point it out.
    谢谢卡恩以及所有在这里帮我把我的英语翻译成中文的朋友,我想肯定有一些错误在里面,我会很感激的如果你们能指出来的话。

Thanks again, for everyone.
    再次感谢大家,谢谢。

(You're welcome, Hammer, haha! ^_^)
    (Hammer=悍猫)
    (Wish you lucky there, and do not be "caught" by the local police, hihi...)
    (Godspeed!!)
    (By Kahn)

[ 本帖最后由 Kahn 于 2008-4-19 11:45 编辑 ]
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    郁闷
    2011-6-16 00:32
  • 签到天数: 2 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2008-4-19 12:38 | 只看该作者
    有了卡恩的翻译就没有耐心读猫的英文了
    谢谢卡恩的耐心工作
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-4-19 16:19 | 只看该作者
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-4-20 10:05 | 只看该作者
    看悍猫的文字如身临其境一般也谢谢卡恩了
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-4-20 10:40 | 只看该作者
    提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

骑行网 HZBIKE  

GMT+8, 2024-6-18 03:02 , Processed in 0.026694 second(s), 24 queries .